Skincare junkies listen-up…do you take care of your insides? What’s the point of spending money on skincare products that only work on the outside if you neglect what you put inside. OK so perhaps some of you already drink your required 8 glasses of water per day, eat healthy nutritious foods, work-out, etc…but you can use a push or two. I know with my job its not always easy to do the above and with the dehydrating environment I work in Genuine Health has come up with the right solution for me. Co-workers take note, you’ll like these hydrating capsules! Moisture, repair, and protect your skin from the inside with Genuine Health’s Dermalipid capsules. From their site:
• Locks in moisture from within – as opposed to merely covering up dry skin
• Repairs and replenishes the 1st layer of the skin with a research-based Hydrabond™ formula of borage oil, squalane (from olive oil), all-natural ceramides and phosphatidylserine
• Helps reduce skin roughness, scaling, redness and itching
• Helps slow damage caused by harmful pollution and UV exposure
• Is completely natural and safe
However, its not just for those with dehydrated/dry skin its good for all skintypes. Better news is that you can win your own sample of Genuine Health Dermalipid (60 softgels). Here are the rules, only one winner will be chosen using random.org:
- must live in Canada/US
- follow genuine health on twitter or join their facebook group
- do you take vitamins &/or other supplements, let me know?
I also take a multi-vitamin and ginkgo biloba for my migranes, used to take Omega 3’s but now I replaced it with the Dermalipid. Next I want to try Genuine Health’s Perfect Skin or Healthy Skin + Greens, I’ve heard great things about these products from bloggers final fashion & galaDarling.
GOODLUCK, last day to enter is April 30th!
#3 Huguette E., CONGRATS & email me your address!
winner was chosen using random.org
(image: genuinehealth.com, Disclaimer: products provided for review)