Charlize Theron can basically have her hair in any style, short or long and look gorgeous. At the 85th Academy Awards® Charlize had a shorter cut than her usual mid-do, which was cut short three months ago for a movie. Currently in a growing out stage, celebrity hair stylist Enzo Angileri explains how he styled the hair for the Oscars.
“My inspiration came mainly from her short hair…and is now just grown out to length that can be styled into a sophisticated, yet androgynous look that complements the sleek lines of the Dior haute couture gown. I wanted Charlize’s hair to look like she got out of jeans and a t-shirt and put on a gown because the style is so simple and chic.”
An easy to style hair cut that can be sophisticated and casual. To get the look Enzo breaksdown how-to and what Wella products he used:
1. After washing and conditioning, Enzo applied Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse to wet hair to direct hair into place.
2. Then blow-dry hair with a diffuser until it’s 100% dry and in place.
3. Rake hair down with a brush following the part and shape of the head, leaving volume at the top of the head.
4. Enzo used Wella Professionals Shape Shift Molding Gum to mold the hair and create a texturized look and feel.
5. Finally, he finished with a light mist of Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to give hair luminosity on the red carpet.
(images: courtesy of DevriesGlobal)