Secret Santa at work? Or Kris Kringle? Which ever term you use the thought of buying a co-worker a secret gift for the Holidays can be taunting. Especially if it’s a co-worker you don’t work closely with. Can’t be too personal but just right…of course you can always buy booze. When the rules of Secret Santa specify a set dollar limit, finding the right gift without having to go the dollar store route can be difficult.
- Hot Chocolate, Coffee, or Tea: everyone in the office enjoys a hot beverage. Get a gift they’ll enjoy drinking while busy at their desk. Just make sure you get the beverage mix/blend of their choice. Nobody likes getting tea bags if they don’t drink tea.
- Hand Cream: this unisex gift is perfect because the worst thing is having to share your desk belongings. There’s always that one co-worker who never has any hand cream but steals a little from you everyday! No sharing allowed…hands get dry in the Winter so back off get your own hand cream.
- Ornaments: a multi-purpose ornament like the one from Philosophy is perfect as its not only decorative but also a facial cleanser.
- Lip Balm: again another unisex friendly product that is perfect for the office. Nobody likes talking to flaky/dry lips!
- Makeup Brush Cleanser: most women at the office have makeup brushes but do they have a brush cleanser? Perhaps not, Mary Kay has an affordable one that’s easy to use.
- Makeup Sets: Christmas is perfect for stocking up on makeup. Most major cosmetics lines have makeup sets or palettes of their best sellers at amazing prices. Maybe buy one for you & divide a few as gift bag stuffers.