Sweet & Spice layering perfume oil kit
Andee, Olive and Greta lipglosses
Exclusive beautyparler interview with Maija:
(1) What are your Summer beauty must-haves?
Firstly, a bright lip-gloss in either hot pink, coral or red. I love minimal eye makeup with a bold lip for summer. Naturally I use Mai Beauty in Lolita, Olive or Greta! A face moisturizer with at least 30 spf. In summer you tend to be outside a lot more so it’s important to protect yourself from the sun. I like kiehls 30 spf face moisturizer. Also a light finishing powder for those hot hot days, prevents your face looking and feeling greasy. I like cover fx setting fx translucent powder. Lastly a good bronzer. I love california in a compact by Too faced.
(2) Favourite Summer scent?
Falling in love by philosophy. It’s really light and musky.. perfect for summer in my opinion. I get compliments every time I wear it!
(3) Your off to the beach, at airport customs they’ve pulled you aside, searched your carry-on, your makeup case has been stripped searched! Your only allowed one beauty item. What will that item be?
That is the worst, after swearing my head off I would pick my mascara. When going to the beach it’s all about waterproof mascara!
(4) Your most popular Mai Beauty item is?
Our most popular item is our layering kits. They come in either Sweet notes or Spice notes and are all compatible. People really enjoy being able to create their own fragrance.
(5) Any plans for future Mai Beauty products?
Yes! We will be introducing “Bloom” to our fragrance family. A light floral scent that will also come in the layering roll-on kit and is compatible with Sweet and Spice! Also unscented organic lip balms that are meant to be worn as a primer before putting on our lip-gloss or lipstick.
Thank You Maija!
For more info on Maija & Mai Beauty go to maibeauty.ca
(1) OPEN to International readers
(2) Extra entry if you follow my blog using Google Friend Connect
(3) Enter before June 12, 2010 midnight
(4) Visit MaiBeauty & name one item that you’d like
EDIT: WINNER IS…….
ANNA from In Honor of Design, Congratulations! And email me your addy:)
Thank you everyone who entered!