This month of April has been the most giveaways I’ve had and its all thanks to my readers! Merci! But there’s one more giveaway and this is the one you want to enter.
For the last 7 years or more my beloved CHI flat iron has performed well but I was in need of something newer, thus when the folks at Misikko offered one of their best flat irons I was in. I received the Hana Elite 1.5″ Ceramic flat iron with tourmaline, what I refer to as my hair Goddess tool. Unlike my older flat iron this one has an adjustable heat setting 140-450° F and is wider 1.5″ which cuts my styling time. Other features:
- 100% solid ceramic plates
- tourmaline infused which aids in heat protection
- heats-up quickly & LED light will blink when heated
- safe to use on damp and/or dry hair
- came with a heat proof storage pouch (good for travel)
- heat proof silicone mat & tin box
- also came with Hana Shine Shield thermal protectant
One of my favourite features is the smooth ceramic plates (although my old CHI flat iron was also ceramic) the Hana seems to grip the hair as you pass the plates through thus allowing me to gently pull my hair taut. If you don’t want smooth straight hair the size of these plates also allow you to create full big waves.
Honestly, I’m in love with my Hana (in case you didn’t notice).
Also, Misikko offers great discounted prices (flat irons tend to be expensive in Canada so these prices are very good) if the Hana Elite is not in your price range they do offer many other options such as the Babyliss flat iron at very affordable prices. Thank you Misikko for making my hair happy!
For info & to purchase check out
Onto the giveaway!!!! One lucky reader will win their own Hana flat iron!
- Only open to US & Canada (due to the voltage and plug)
- Follow misikko on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway (for an extra entry)
- Join Misikko newsletter (for an extra 3 entries)
- Leave a comment letting me know if you’ve done the above
- enter before April 30th midnight
Winner chosen using random.org is…..
Congratulations! email me your address.