But Why? {Heidi Montag-the after}

American reality-star, actress, singer, Playboy bunny, media attention seeker, Heidi Montag has received alot of press lately for her over-the-top plastic surgeries at the age of 23. I was hesitant to even post about this because I normally don’t want to fuel the attention she has been receiving, but, I’m disturbed by how a young pretty woman could get so many procedures done. She actually looks like she aged herself and I hate to write this but she looks like a plastic “cougar”. The pictures above show her before (on the right) and after the first surgeries (on the left). Below in between phase & last pic the most recent and “the after”.

Any opinions on plastic surgery?

(source & hotos: accesshollywood.com, thehollywoodgossip.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. says

she def went a bit overboard for sure, but I am all for doing somthing if it makes you feel better… with limitations of course!<br /><br />ie- when I am done making babies, this mama plans to get a &quot;lift&quot; lol

2. says

I too was so disturbed by her surgery. She looks like a computer generated image. I am a high school teacher and found it interesting that my 11th graders thought she looked so old and couldn&#39;t relate (interesting since they are only 5 years younger than her). Sad. Someone needs to get this young lady some therapy fast. Kori xoxo

3. says

I wouldn&#39;t get plastic surgery. This is how God made me, imperfections and all! Unless of course I have five children, that&#39;s another story ;)<br /><br />But I think she&#39;s so insecure on the inside, this is just the result of that. No amount of making yourself better can change your insides. I think if she were really happy, she wouldn&#39;t have done any of it!

4. Kate says

She doesn&#39;t look like herself anymore. She looks more like a barbie doll ( very unhuman looking), not a good way though.<br />She is really insecure with herself. I think media should stop promoting her now. It&#39;s so bad for young girls to watch it.

5. says

Really quite sad – so young and so affected by the pressures of Hollywood. Seriously, I can&#39;t believe she was blaming MTV Aftershow for wanting plastic surgery! Why not look at the person you wake up to every morning ahem Mr. Pratt???

6. says

She doesn&#39;t even look like herself anymore. She looks like… Faith Hill (not a bad thing).<br /><br />I don&#39;t think she looks bad but she looks too different from her old self

7. says

I&#39;m not against plastic chiurgies. One intervention is ok, but it&#39;s important to know where to stop. I&#39;m just staring how her eyes seems sad, this no chiurgies can help her, because beauty come from the inside. Eyes never lies.

8. says

I think this girl has some serious issues that she refuses to deal with! I also think that her husband Spencer is a very bad influence on her! Poor girl!

9. says

I think if you want to have plastic surgery, have it. Whatever makes you happy really.<br /><br />Though she looks COMPLETELY different, you can&#39;t tell it&#39;s the same person which I do think is a bit sad.<br /><br />Personally I don&#39;t think I could have it done at all…I&#39;d be too scared! lol xx

10. says

The before – cute, friendly<br /><br />The after – Angry, mad at the world lol<br /><br />I dont know how she can think this looks good

11. says

I agree with Connie – Heidi looks so much like Faith Hill in that last picture! She looks nice in it, but when you think about the fact that it&#39;s Heidi and NOT Faith, the mind reels. Why?!!

12. says

Oh My, I hadn&#39;t seen her lately or just haven&#39;t really paid any attention but you are telling me that last photo is her! She looks completely differnt. Did she do something with her lips or what is it?<br />Daisy~