2009 beauty favourites

2009 faves
Finally my 2009 favourite beauty picks have been chosen…here are items that I discovered in 2009 and stand-out from all my monthly favourites. These are items that I have purchased more than once and get a beautyparler approval stamp.
What are your 2009 beauty picks?
Items in this set:
Missha BB Cream
Arbonne FC5 Cleanser
MAC eyebrow pencil in Lingering
Joico K-Pak Therapy Restore Oil
Dermaglow Microdermabrasion Treatmentrce

(source:polyvore.com)

Comments

1. Kate says

Dermaglow Microdermabrasion Treatment is in my 2009 best products list too.<br />Others are:<br />Olay Total Effect daily UV moisturizer SPF 15 <br />Nars Blush <br />Nars Eyeshadow<br />Kiehl&#39;s Blue Herbal spot treatment<br />Neostrata Cream Level 3 ( yeah, Canadian products)<br />Chanel lip stick in Maldives<br />Chanel Vitalumiers foundation<br />Carmex Lip blam

2. says

<b>Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!</b><br /><br /><br />..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥. <br />♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥<br />♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥<br />♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥<br />♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥<br />♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥<br />♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥ <br />♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥ <br /><br /><br />———————————-<br />Welcome to my website

3. says

Kate-Chanel Vitalumiere is my HG fndn but the prolumiere is close to being a tie.<br />Couture Carrie-not only is the MAC eyebrow pencil the perfect pencil but lingering matches my eyebrows perfectly (I also want to get Spike, a darker brown, for when I want that darker look).<br />witoxitcity-I so want to try Ellis Faas makeup, I hear great things:)

4. says

Monica, I have been thinking for days about what comment to leave on this post. It should be easy – I know I used a lot of products in 2009! I guess I could classify 2009 as the year of Paula&#39;s Choice products. Have you heard of her and her brand? She puts out the book Don&#39;t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, and I have been using her recommendations for face and makeup products for

5. says

Carla have I heard of Paula? Of course I am a beauty junkie LOL!<br />Actually, Paula is one of the reasons I started reading &amp; writing reviews:)<br />In the past I&#39;ve used &amp; recommend:<br />One Step Cleanser<br />BHA 2% Lotion<br />and her blushes are great too (sadly one of my faves is discontinued).<br />Since you live in Edmonton (I know hoe dry the West coast can get) the

6. says

Haha! I figured you had heard of good ol&#39; Paula! She has a new edition of her book out, and I must buy it very soon. Do you have it yet? I also used her blush after I got it on sale on her website, but by the time I needed a replenishment, my colour was no longer available and was discontinued! I was so disappointed because I loved it, too – and it was a good price!<br /><br />You will be